The process we follow is extremely complicated yet does make sense to us when we're using it. This is the simplified version for those wanting us to visit them for purposes of research and will
be explained in full to you with the Informed Consent pack.
This process, all investigations and historical checking is done free of charge, and we will not accept any form of payment or donation so please do not ask any members of our team to do
- Background check of site;
- Historical check of site;
- Mapping using OS maps and geological strata (both bedrock and superficial) of site;
- Verify external sources of EMF, infrasound, etc;
- Structural integrity and stability of site;
- Previous apparent paranormal activity on site;
- Family background;
- Informed Consent pack.
- Baseline checks within site;
- Risk assessments;
- Floor plans/team movement plans.
- Meteorological and moon phase data;
- Equipment fully charged and ready to use;
- Team brief (including dynamic risk assessments and safety aspects);
- Set up equipment on location;
- Monitor equipment (observation only);
- Pack-up equipment;
- Team debrief.
- Data review (video and audio);
- Team performance;
- Only if permission given and/or client requests it.
- Any changes in Policies that may be required;
- "Anomalies" found, identified, catalogued and explanation given;
- Further training.